November 7, 2010

SCENEASOTA

Remember that fashion show i have been working on since about august? Well, this last saturday everything finally came together. I have officially completed my first fashion styling job with only one minor hiccup, of locking my keys inside my car! I still can't believe it even happened. I am one of those verging on OCD organized people, so the fact that i locked my keys in my car, well, i just can't believe it happened! Thank the world for OnStar.

SCENEaSOTA showcased eight fashion designers & eight accessories designers, out of those i was the stylist for Frances Zerr, Kevin Kramp, Carmichael Claith, & Kathryn V, as well as four of the accessory designers Ruby3, Ferociter, Bionic Unicorn, & TimmiLynn. I wish i had thought to take more photos of the actual looks, but i never even picked up my camera to snap any shots. I was too busy running around with my sharpie, post-its & three-ring binder double-triple checking everything before the rush of the show.

The whole experience is something i will remember for the rest of my career & life. I couldn't be happier how it all turned out & truly enjoyed every second of the event! I was so lucky to have three of my best friends helping me backstage! Thanks Eleanor, Hali & Erika. I couldn't of done it without you girls :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow that all looks so cool to me!
I think you did a good job ^^
Congrats!