February 15, 2011

TASSELS


Oh, how i love neutrals. I found this vintage maxi slip a couple of weeks ago in a local thrift store & have been dying for the weather to shift above freezing so i could wear it. These Dolce Vita Jade wedges are another staple to my spring wardrobe. What really won me over with these adorable sandals, besides the extreme comfort factor, was the long, dangling tassel at the back of the heel. I'm a sucker for anything with tassels & i have no clue why. It's like my undeniable attract to sequins. You can find the shoes here at Lori's Shoes. Thank you Kim!

wearing: vintage maxi slip skirt, vintage sweater, forever21 tights, dolce vita jade wedges, vintage clutch. photos by joel.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ooh, I have seen those wedges all over in online shops lately, they are SO cute! This is my first time seeing them actually on someone, and I really love them! Loving the whole neutral palette here, so soft & pretty!