March 12, 2011

BAD HAIR DAY

Hello bad hair day. My hair can be like a stubborn two-year-old sometimes. It will refuse to cooperate & does the complete opposite of what i ask it do, just out of spit. I suppose it doesn't help that i decided to give bangs a second chance. I knew better in my guts, but i just adore the thick, slightly curled back bangs of Zooey Deschanel. I guess it is how the saying goes... 'fool me once, shame on you, Zooey, fool me twice, shame on me.'

wearing: h&m shirt, abercrombie & fitch sweater, forever21 corduroy shorts, forever21 belt

3 comments:

Lee said...

Cute outfit

blue roses said...

i think it has a sultry, devil-may-care, windblown look to it...

those shorts are too adorable!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

* WOLF STYLE * said...

I PUNISH MINE IN A MESSY BUN....JE,JE,JE...
great blog...just cant get enough of browsing it....u have a amazing style and figure....u r so gorgeous...found u trough dh blog..:)))
kissesss
folowing u now gorgeous
gabriela