July 22, 2011

FRIEND

kittycotten1kittycotten3kittycotten8kittycotten5kittycotten6kittycotten4kittycotten7kittycotten2Editing photos might be one of my favorite things to do, especially now that I have this great software called Lightroom from Adobe. I love how these photos look like they have been stored in a shoes box since 1973. This is warning that I might OD on my photo editing, so enjoy!

I have stumbled upon the perfect pair of 'transition shoes' courtesy of Lori's Shoes. Of course they are Jeffrey Campbell's, Friend to be specific! The color is a rich berry velvet and the heel is a chunky, wooden support that bows ever so slightly inward. I'm a sucker for peep toes and the cut on these gems are perfect oblong shape to elongate my petite legs. As a girl of only 5 feet, every half inch counts!

P.S. They have re-designed their website! Check it out!

Wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch blouse, Forever21 shorts, Jeffrey Campbell 'Friend' heels c/o Lori's Shoes, vintage turquoise ring

2 comments:

dom.the.mom said...

Lovely outfit. I love the berry red color. Red is one of my fave colors but the deeper shade really works well between two seasons.

Your shirt is really cute, especially the crinkly texture of it. :]

Unknown said...

I love everything about this outfit!