August 10, 2011

RED CHANDELIER

TonyDuquettei-hfsHn7DI have been tooling around on 'decor' like mad lately. It's probably because come November 1st I will in a new home. And being the over organized, planner I am, I have already started my decorating inspiration folder on my Pinterest. If you aren't familiar with Pinterest, it's awesome, but prepare to loose hours at a time on it -- kinda like the first couple of weeks and possibly months of facebook. I can promise you it is a good waste of time, or at least that's what I tell myself.

1 comment:

blue roses said...

the red chandelier is such a statement piece, yet it also serves to really pull together and synthesize other elements to a cohesive look. cannot wait to see some pictures or some ideas for the new place!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/