November 3, 2011

OCTOBER MOMENTS

october-moments
Clockwise from the top-left...

No. 1 -- Color blocking in the J. Crew dressing room.
No. 2 -- Kelly green loafers from Joel that I'm obsessed with.
No. 3 -- Mums from the farmers market (I hope I can keep them alive).
No. 4 -- I should've bought that navy blouse from J. Crew. I hate when that happens...
No. 5 -- Trying out different coffee table layouts, still seeking the perfect one.
No. 6 -- Statement necklace from Lori's Shoes I can't wait to wear!
No. 7 -- Joel and I couldn't resist this metallic skull candle Halloween shopping! Eventually, it burns down far enough and bleeds out his eyes -- a little freaky, but sweet.
No. 8 -- My Sperry and I on a stroll.
No. 9 -- My favorite little vintage owl that hides among my perfume collection.
No. 10 -- Loving white accessories!

Follow my "moments" on The Book or let's Tweet, Tweet!

3 comments:

blue roses said...

i love your owl, he is adorable. i have some elephants, fawns, swans, a turtle, and cephalopods in my animal decoration collection, and want to add an owl so badly!

i need to work on my coffee table too, too many large beautiful books and i am at a loss for how to best arrange them.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog! I was just wondering if you could do a post on how to stay cute during the winter? I live in Mpls too, and I always find myself choosing between looking cute and staying warm! I know it only the begin of Nov. but I want to get ready! Take care! xo

(Sorry for posting this here, I didn't know where the appropriate to ask was! :( )

Unknown said...

I really want me a pair of sperrys, so cute. xx