December 14, 2011

LOCAL CHRISTMAS SHOPPING GUIDE

Christmas is less then two weeks away! I know, I'm excited too! There are so many traditions I love during the holidays -- Christmas jingles, wrapping pretty presents, holiday movie nights, homemade hot coco, and of course, present shopping! I've always taken present shopping a little too serious, because I'm always determined to find that perfect gift for everyone on my nice list. For those of you living in the Twin Cities, here are my top four local places to present shop during the holidays! Enjoy!

Mighty Swell Vintage Pop-up Shop
3109 East 42nd Street, Minneapolis, MN // Mightyswell.com
mightyswell Mighty Swell is my favorite vintage shop! Not only do I love the girls, Meghan and Rae, who founded the adorable little pop-up shop, but the vintage selection is amazing! The amount of love and effort these gals have put into their vintage shop dream makes me weak at the knees. They have thought of everything -- cute holiday mix, holiday recipe booklets, stuffed full grab bags! It's the perfect stop for the fashion girl on your gift list!

Cooks on Crocus Hill
877 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN // Cooksofcrocushill.com
cooks
If you know someone who loves to spend time in the kitchen, cooking, baking, experimenting, any item off the shelves at Cooks of Crocus Hill would delight your Betty Crocker friend! Their finely chosen selection of kitchen goodies is breathtaking. They have the prettiest colors of cookware! 

Juut
Edina, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Wayzata, Woodbury, Roseville, Palo Alto // Juut.com
juut
If you watched any of my beauty videos, you know I'm obsessed, obsessed with Aveda products! It's the combination of their luscious smell and perfect performance keeps me coming back for more! Juut is a full-service salon, so you can treat your beauty loving gal on your list to wonderful products, salon service, or spa package.

Patina
Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Golden Valley (See All) // Patinastores.compatina
I'm going out on a limb here and saying this the most beautiful boutique in the Twin Cities! Sometimes after work I will stop in the Snelling and Selby shop just to see their new merchandising. Patina is the perfect one-stop stocking stuff boutique for everyone on your list!

Merry Christmas! Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Thank you for posting this! I am from MN and I have never heard of the store Patina. I want to buy the I "heart" minnesota charm necklace. Its stunning!

Millie said...

I have heard really good things about Juut salons and have seriously considered about going there. I also appreciate you posting your favorite vintage shop. I am new to Minneapolis and still seeking out the good shops!

Anonymous said...

oh, patina is pretty amazing! i've already checked them out online. thanks for sharing!