June 27, 2012

Citrus

Does this happen to you? When I'm wondering through a boutique or the mall, I seem to be drawn to the same kind of pieces for months. This past spring, I plumped up my pencil skirt collection. Now this summer, I'm turning into a cross-body bag lady. I love them and they are so darn versatile! You can sling them over your shoulder, hook them across your body, or tuck in the straps and ta-da! it's a clutch! Not to mention they make bar hoping and cocktail sipping a breeze. I found this fruity gems a short while back from ALDO.

WEARING // top, vintage; skirt, F21; shoes, ALDO; bag, ALDO; bracelet, Banana Republic

4 comments:

April said...

Great bag for sure. Aldo's got some super cute ones. And those shoes are perfect for Summer. Love all the colors :)

-April
http://pieceology.com

Unknown said...

Cute bag and skirt!

xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook

Alice said...

I always get obsessions with certain things at certain times!

Right now it's bralets and blazer and short suits.

Love that bag!

Anonymous said...

i always preferred cross body bags. i've accumulated a lot of them over the years. love the sandals!