October 1, 2010

window seat.

h&m dress // thrifted cape // vintage belt // bcbg pumps

So, this is kind of embarrassing to admit, but i'm just so excited that i have to you all. I won tickets to meet Jesse frigging McCartney! So, i might be a little old to be a JM fan, but i seriously love him (my roommate is the same). We have a serious crush on the kid...well more like guy because he is my age.

I won them by calling into my local radio station. When the phone actually started ringing i was, no joke, shaking & jumping around my apartment like a toddle overdosed on sugar. I called Erika to tell her that our dreams have come true & she didn't believe me until i staring yelling it to her. I'm not a hugely emotional person, so when she hears my jumping around & screaming she knows it's legit. So, that it. I heart Jesse McCartney & now the whole world, well at least my little handful readers know.

(I can't stop smiling while i write this. I am such a nerd.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning! i would have the same reaction! oh jesse... the sound of my middle school years.