January 25, 2011

LITAS

I have had some reservations about the JC Lita. I think it's because the first pair i ever saw was a bright red leather, which i couldn't help but think circus clown. That impression stuck in my head & i've never really wiped it our of my brain, that is until Lori's Shoes graciously sent me a pair in soft suede taupe. I strapped them on my feet & stood in front of my full length mirror. All i could think was 'i was so wrong about these & now i understand the cult-like following of them. they are seriously amazing!'

Just like that i was convinced. It's funny how some things just don't translate well in images, but when seen & felt in person they take on a whole new ora. I'm now officially a Lita-beleiver/follower/lover/obsessed.

p.s. thank you for all the birthday wishes! it turned out to be one of my best birthdays ever :) i think the curse is broken!

9 comments:

Writer said...

I fully love the shoes! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a good one! xx :)

Tabitha said...

This is the first time that I am LOVING these Litas...and I feel like I've seen them all around, but truly love yours and the way you styled them.

Belated Happy Birthday!

Ania said...

Great photos on run.

Yasmeen said...

Congrats on the shoes! (I must admit, I, like you, did/do not understand the cult following; then again, I have yet to try them.) I imagine they're very comfy :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

xx said...

love litas! they are my fav. xx

Zarna said...

i've been craving a pair of litas! you look beautiful in them!

whatever said...

I follow u!Ur styel is nice^^
kisses♥

Rosie said...

wow these are gorgeous, love the jacket too! I just found your blog and am now following - I love your style! would love if you'd check out my blog and follow back :)
xxx
www.rosie-glow.blogspot.com

Carolina said...

I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Campbell :) especially the pair you are wearing. Gorgeous outfit too, makes me think of the 90s (because of the plaid pattern I guess). Now following your blog ^^

http://www.blonde-rose.blogspot.com