March 8, 2011

TUTORIAL: BRAIDED BOHO UPDO



It has been several months since i have uploaded a new video my youtube channel...since june! I can't even believe it has been that long! This past weekend i finally decided to turn on the camera & filmed a brand new video, which was completely awkward at first. I forgot how funny it feels to be talking to your self, alone in your bedroom...good thing i don't have neighbors that can see inside my bedroom, well for many reason, but they would definitely think i was nuts for talking & smiling to my macbook as i do my hair. Subscribe to my youtube channel so you don't miss all the new videos i have planned!

p.s. A HUGE thank you to everyone who commented on my new video saying how happy they were that i was back, especially TheSabrinaaa21! You're comment made my day!!

No comments: