June 13, 2011

CORAL

kittycotten-floppyhatcoralshoes7kittycotten-floppyhatcoralshoes6kittycotten-floppyhatcoralshoes3kittycotten-floppyhatcoralshoes5kittycotten-floppyhatcoralshoes1I'm diligently working on my new project -- Spill the Vintage! Getting everything together before its launch (cross your fingers for July 1st) is trickier than i had anticipated, but i couldn't be more thrilled to share it will you guys! I would love to hear from any of you fellow fashion bloggers, vintage boutique owners or any girls in love with vintage as much as i am to be featured on STV -- if it sounds like something you or a friend of yours would like to do send an email to spill@spillthevintage.com to be considered as a feature. Until the launch date, enjoy Spill the Vintage's tumblr that is seriously addictive.

wearing: the most adorable coral wedges ever! c/o Lori's Shoes, vintage blouse, floppy hat c/o Lori's Shoes, 'vegas volt' lipstick by MAC, American Apparel nail polish

7 comments:

Adrianna Traxler said...

I love this look, totally have a few vintage blouses like that- so I can't wait to try a similar look. Thanks for the inspiration.

blue roses said...

amazing, i recently purchased an almost identical blue polka dot white shirt; i have yet to wear it, but i may borrow your red shoe combination idea. beautiful look!

will definitely be checking out your project, and hopefully submitting some thoughts.... sounds precisely up my alley....

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Elaine Von. said...

Shoes<3

The Everything List said...

i LOVE those wedges! i have been searching for the perfect pair but i just can't seem to find one.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

I absolutely love that the shoes match your lips! Stunning color! And they're perfect with this outfit! Loving your blog!! Follow each other?

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with pic no.3! very pretty!

www.heartloom.blogspot.com

Imsu said...

I LOVE the shoes! You look gorgeous

Wow. I wanted to get them from Endless.. Didn't know Lorisshoes also had them.
Could you tell me if they fit true to size or should I size up/down?

I would really appreciate it if you replied!

http://the-aili.blogspot.com