August 6, 2011

MY THREE WORDS

kittycotten1kittycotten7kittycotten5kittycotten6kittycotten8My addiction to denim is getting pretty serious. Almost as bad a my obsession with stripes, which is, well, extensive. I've never really been able to nail down my style to a couple not-too-generic words, but I believe my sister and I have figured it out -- drumroll -- Girly, Americana Menswear. I realize that two of them create an oxymoron, but it's true. I love my masculine button-ups and trouser, paired with sky high heels, skirts and ruffles. What are your three words?

wearing: Forever21 denim top, American Apparel skirt, Levi's bag, Jeffrey Campbell shoes c/o Lori's Shoes

3 comments:

Dom said...

andrgynous hipster chic. Lol. Cute look. I'm a sucker for denim buttondowns (and stripes) also.

FASHION ICE said...

those shoes are sooo awesome, great blog xxo

daisy c. said...

cute outfit! love the denim on denim! you styled it nicely!! (: