August 6, 2011

MY THREE WORDS

kittycotten1kittycotten7kittycotten5kittycotten6kittycotten8My addiction to denim is getting pretty serious. Almost as bad a my obsession with stripes, which is, well, extensive. I've never really been able to nail down my style to a couple not-too-generic words, but I believe my sister and I have figured it out -- drumroll -- Girly, Americana Menswear. I realize that two of them create an oxymoron, but it's true. I love my masculine button-ups and trouser, paired with sky high heels, skirts and ruffles. What are your three words?

wearing: Forever21 denim top, American Apparel skirt, Levi's bag, Jeffrey Campbell shoes c/o Lori's Shoes

3 comments:

dom.the.mom said...

andrgynous hipster chic. Lol. Cute look. I'm a sucker for denim buttondowns (and stripes) also.

K A T H L E E N said...

those shoes are sooo awesome, great blog xxo

paintandstyle said...

cute outfit! love the denim on denim! you styled it nicely!! (: