January 15, 2012

LET'S FLY AWAY

navypinkfashion5navypinkfashion3closeup2navypinkfashion2My apartment is a disaster! It's just one of those days where you don't want to do anything but snuggle up on the couch with the kitten, munch on junk food and watch some mindless TV. I think I'll just enjoy this nonsense a little longer. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? JK, well sort of... I did join CorePower yoga last week, which I'm pretty pumped about. I don't want you all thinking I'm a total bum now! I'm going to be a lean, mean, yoga machine before you know it!!

Wearing: bird top, Forever 21 (similar); stripe top, J. Crew; jeans, Forever 21; scarf, Heartbreakers (similar); loafers, Go Jane (similar); bracelets, vintage

5 comments:

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

I absolutely love this mix of colors. That shade of pink with the navy blue looks gorgeous!

Tea Joeli said...

Great blog, love the pics:)
Kisses from New York!
www.TheBrunetteWorld.com

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely outfit, I like how well scarf and shoes match! :)

Natasha Fatah said...

Oooooh, great blazer Kitty! As usual you look lovely and pulled together!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Nnenna said...

I LOVE the color of your loafers! I almost bought a very similar color recently but ending up going with a navy blue that I liked too! :)

star-crossed smile