February 6, 2012

BUFFALO EXCHANGE

buffaloexchange1 copySee all their locations //buffaloexchange12buffaloexchange11buffaloexchange4buffaloexchange3Over the weekend, Buffalo Exchange invited me to spend an afternoon exploring their shop, playing dress up and prancing up-and-down their sidewalk in my favorite pieces to snap a few photos -- coming soon! I'm still not sure how it's possible I'd never been their until this weekend?? Either way, I'm in love this place! I mean, they have a leopard shoe section! I can't wait to bring all my old clothes from my wardrobe cleanse there next week!buffaloexchange10buffaloexchange6buffaloexchange5They have everything from insect-eye shades to adorable heart-printed blouse to perfectly worn in denim to red glitter Dorothy heels to -- you get the idea! They have tons of fun and pretty things. And even an impressive selection of men's apparel and shoes, which can be hard to find at second hand/vintage shops!buffaloexchange8buffaloexchange7buffaloexchange9The Buffalo Exchange girls were kind enough to send me home with some goodies and they wanted to give my readers a little love too! Doll yourself up for Valentine's Day at Buffalo Exchange and get $5 off your loot! Best part is this coupon never expires and there's dozens of stores across the States! All you have to do is tell them how much you love my blog, or if you're feelin' a little shy, just show them this pretty little photo below! Thanks again girls for a wonderful Saturday afternoon of dress up!buffaloexchange5offp.s. Show me what you get! Facebook // Twitter // Instagram @kittycotten

2 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Did you buy anything Kitty? Did this have any impact on your shopping diet?

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'd never been *there* before. Sorry, I can't help it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're