February 7, 2012

Camel Hearts & Baby Blues

buffaloexchangebluepencil2buffaloexchangebluepencil3buffaloexchangebluepencil1Because Valentine's day is almost here, I couldn't resist this heart-printed blouse! Although, now I'm wishing I had rolled up the sleeves for better proportions to suit my short stature. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little style for warmth here. I'm kind of kicking myself for not adding that awesome necklace and adorable peep toes to my loot at Buffalo Exchange now seeing the photos!

Wearing: necklace, top, skirt, heels from Buffalo Exchange; bracelets, American Eagle & Betsy Johnson

3 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Love that blouse Kitty.

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit! Looks beautiful on you!!

Asher said...

Lovin' the outfit! Those colors look fab together :)