April 24, 2012

Current Makeup Routine : Face

FACE

1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer -- After I wash and dry my face I'll apply this all over my face using my fingers, lightly patting the tinted moisturizer into place. This product is wonderful for my skin! It's coverage is light-weight, but I can build it for more coverage as needed. It's a great 3-in-one product: moisturizer, foundation, and sunscreen! I've been using this product for some time now and still really love it!

2. Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer -- A new addition to my makeup bag and an amazing one at that! The cover is silky smooth and blending is a breeze. I was in search of a new concealer that was light-weight, perfectly matched my skin, and could cover my acne scars. After trying several on in Sephore, this baby was clearly the leader of the pack for my skin!

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener -- I use this product in two specific places. I draw a small "V" between my brows and blend with my fingers. Then, I draw a triangle underneath my eyes from the inner corner down to the bottom of my nose, then draw diagonally up to the outside corner of my eye, then connect the triangle my curving the brightener under my eye back to the inner corner. Using my ring finger I lightly pat and blend the product. This stuff really does brighten up my face and gives my skin a wonderful glow!

4. Laura Mercier Matte Finishing Powder -- If you have oily skin like me, this translucent finishing powder has amazing mattifying properties that leaves your skin shine-free during the day. I do find that after about 6 hours my skin becomes a little dewy. Sometimes I like it, and other days I'll just pat a bit more of the powder onto my T-zone to remove the sheen.

5. Sonia Kashuk Blush in 51 Flushed -- This color is crazy pink and very pigmented, so a little bit of powder goes a long way. It's a fun, youthful pink that keeps my cheeks nice and rosy!

As of lately, this is my everyday beauty routine. See my full beauty routine...

No comments: