January 10, 2012

KELLY GREEN & LEOPARD

kittycotten-greenpants2kittycotten-greenpants3kittycotten-greenpants4
I've been brainstorming all day for ideas of thing to do on my birthday. My list is pretty short right now... Eat Cake. So, I thought maybe you all might have some festivities birthday ideas?? Or maybe you did something really fun last year for your birthday? Fill me in!

P.S. Don't you just love the combo of Kelly Green and Leopard!! Me too! Remember this...

Wearing: pants, H&M (similar style); top, J. Crew (on sale right now!); scarf, ALDO (similar style); shoes, Missoni for Target

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! :)
I was thinking of having a vintage tea party for my birthday, maybe that would be an idea for you, too?

xx, Susann
http://fashioninpepperland.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

The green & leopard are so cute together! And I think your birthday plan sounds pretty good so far - eating cake is a good place to start! I might throw in a cocktail and a party dress! ;)

Amy Gustafson said...

My friends and I usually dedicate entire weekends for each of our birthdays... I plan on having good friends over on my birthday and making them a fancy dinner, the next night will be a moderate-drinking night at some Northeast bar with more friends (maybe some karaoke?), and the next morning 4 friends are joining me for an overnight in Duluth!

blue roses said...

love your shoes; they almost emulate a traditional cap-toe, but are a bit more inspired and whimsical.

maybe come up with a list of something you've never done before and have kept putting off.... visiting a certain museum, jaunting about a nearby town for the day, ice skating in a miniskirt.... whatever. could be a new adventure.

i find that an intimate dinner party with close friends never fails as well.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

KatieT said...

i have those shoes and love them. I went to several targets until I found them so glad I did!